PROF. Namperumalsamy Young Researcher Award
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION:
1. The applicant should be 40 years or younger as of 1st December of the year of applying.
2. The applicant should be a life member of VRSI and should have at least 5 publications in ‘Pubmed’ indexed journal.
3. The applicant should be the first or corresponding author of the work that is being considered for the award.
4. The work must have been carried out in India.
5. The award is given for any original research in vitreo retina and/or innovations in the field of vitreo retina.
6. The last date for submitting the applications for the award is 31st August 2021.
Interested candidates can mail their nomination to Dr.Anand Rajendran (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com) an attached word document carrying complete details of the original work and elaborating on its significance in 500 words. The manuscript along with titles and soft copies of 5 other major publications may be sent as well.
The expert committee shall review the submissions and the winner of the award shall be informed of the decision by 15th October. The winner shall be given an award and citation during the annual meeting of VRSI and will be invited to deliver a talk in the Award session
Recipients of the Award
Dr. Aniruddha Agarwal
VRSI 2019, Lucknow
DR. JAY CHHABLANI
VRSI 2018, Jaipur