PROF. Namperumalsamy Young Researcher Award
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION:
1. The applicant should be 40 years or younger as of 1st December of the year of applyini.
2. The applicant should be a life member of VRSI and should have at least 5 publications in ‘Pubmed’ indexed journal.
3. The applicant should be the first or corresponding author of the work that is being considered for the award.
4. The work must have been carried out in India.
5. The award is given for any original research in vitreo retina and/or innovations in the field of vitreo retina.
6. The last date for submitting the applications for the award is 30th June.
Those interested can send a nomination to Dr.Anand Rajendran (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org) with all details about the significance of the work done and also titles of all related publications with a copy of the manuscript and copies of 5 publications relevant to the work.
The expert committee shall review the submissions and the winner of the award shall be informed of the decision by 31st August. The winner shall be given an award and citation during the annual meeting of VRSI and will be invited to deliver 15 minutes talk.
Recipients of the Award
DR. JAY CHHABLANI
VRSI 2018, Jaipur