GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF C.M.E.
UNDER THE AEGIS OF VRS-I
- On an average 3-4 meetings would be held every year in various parts of India.
- CME content should be such to educate comprehensive ophthalmologists about basic vitreo-retina and also to update them on recent advances.
- The CME programs could also be workshops and hands-on training in basic diagnostic examination like Indirect Ophthalmoscopy.
- VRS-I can officially finance conduct of the conference for a maximum amount of Rs. 30,000/-.
- The CME meeting should be held under the aegis of VRS-I and this should be mentioned in the brochures, banners, display boards, etc.
- VRS-I members in the neighboring area can be invited as faculty for such meetings.
- A summary of the scientific meeting along with details of the accounts should be submitted to the Secretary of VRS-I.
- Photographs of the meetings can also be given to the Secretary of VRS-I in a CD so that it can be published in the newsletter.